Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well not so good news, seems few want to work at our Penn plant and we will not have production till end of August. Wonder if we can make it. With few workers wanting to work when you get a government pay check more than you make working. Also someone will pay in the end, Nothing is for free. Good idea to sell off my collection. This might be the final nail in the coffin, after almost 40 years. You see business closing like crazy here in Santa Barbara. The Homeless and now folks coming up from everyplace...wow what a time we all live in. .

Attachments

• 40-special-sd1.jpg
    40-special-sd1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 73
Sorry to read that :( On a merrier tone : I'm off to the Med (French Riviera), and my pair of Force Fin Pro is coming with me of course ! :) I'll wear them and show them around proudly ! :D

I even intend to have a friend try them ! He's a local diving operator, with years of diving under his belt, but my fins seem to have traumatized him ! :D

Have a nice summer you guys !

Sorry to read that :( On a merrier tone : I'm off to the Med (French Riviera), and my pair of Force Fin Pro is coming with me of course ! :) I'll wear them and show them around proudly ! :D

I even intend to have a friend try them ! He's a local diving operator, with years of diving under his belt, but my fins seem to have traumatized him ! :D

Have a nice summer you guys !
We are up and running again. Thanks for the support. Net DOC in action
80318-netdoc-055-fw.png

Back
Top Bottom