Somehow my tanks multiplied on me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had that problem, I am currently down to 9 tanks from a high of 19! Trying to go down to 7 but nobody wants my aluminum 100's even though they are cheap!
What does AL100 run these days?

I think they were too long unattended :D
F9426BAC-C74C-49FB-B6FA-41D91B0191D7.jpeg

I wish that only happened to tanks.

We got a new bed last month and while removing the old one we discovered a long box with 4 pairs of fins.
The room was changed around almost 5 years ago and truly don't remember storing them in there ... But there they were.
Duck feet, old UDT, IDI frog foot, and modern mares. Why did we think it was a good idea to get them in the first place, i don't know.

I only have 8 tanks and pony bottle, in addition I have a compressor. Yesterday I filled 4 tanks with 21% and topped off the pony bottle. That would have been $40.00 at the LDS!:eek:! The 19 cuft pony took 500 psi of air guess that's a few cuft that'll be $8.00 please.

Now I need a light to do visuals and save another $21.99 per tank; already have the stickers.

You can make your own fairly economically...

Just make sure you have a dimmer.
I'm looking for something that wouldn't leave glass in the tank if somehow it should break. I have plenty of auto light bulbs and sockets I could rig in a few minutes and connect it to a 12V battery, but I'm not willing to take the risk.

I have had that problem, I am currently down to 9 tanks from a high of 19! Trying to go down to 7 but nobody wants my aluminum 100's even though they are cheap!

Alum 100s... I might be... tell me more..

Back
Top Bottom