2021 Bonaire roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are staying in Connie’s OceanScape unit too.

Awesome we just love Connie and the condo.
MICR1897.jpg

We'll know who to go after if it is booked next year. By the way, if you have not been to Chef's Bonaire you need to go. Great food and experience. Really nice concept.

Have not been to Bonaire for several years now. I am in Aruba for the Summer and I booked a fast trip from Aug 12 thru 17th. Anyone else going to be there? I am a Resident of Aruba so would anyone know if I am good with my vaccine card? Will be staying at the Courtyard on Points. Thanks. AB

Kimela & Roger .....................October 6-13 ........................... AA ...................Plaza Resort

Finally all booked for a trip to Bonaire the week following US Thanksgiving. We are going with our dive shop and staying at Buddy. Typically, we go for two weeks and stay at Bamboo but air is insane right now. I think this is trip 14 for me. I have been underwater a lot this summer removing invasive aquatic weeds but am really looking forward to salty water and seeing fish other than bluegill, northern and bass!

Thats great!! But with high air prices, I would stay 2 weeks. The air fare is the same. Just my thought!!!

Thats great!! But with high air prices, I would stay 2 weeks. The air fare is the same. Just my thought!!!
Air is built into the shop deal and the total cost of the package is nearly the same as me buying air on it's own.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom