Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my own Trimix analyzer - Divesoft Solo. It arrived yesterday.

Redid the rigging on my deco bottle. Moved the worm clamp down a good bit. Took the “handle” off. Top leash is rigged like I do on my primaries, just with thick bungee instead of paracord. I may have a small bungee for the valve coming from the same top D ring deco bottle gets clipped to. Diving at the local quarry Saturday so I’ll play with it a bit. Looks like our next class day will likely be in the next couple of weeks.

Getting the pro flow limiter for the Divesoft made using it 1,000,000 times easier for me. That 0.2 lpm flow rate requirement makes using it on tanks with the supplied "limiter" a massive pain.. if you can, I'd recommend getting the pro flow limiter with the tubing to take it to the Solo analyzer.

Getting the pro flow limiter for the Divesoft made using it 1,000,000 times easier for me. That 0.2 lpm flow rate requirement makes using it on tanks with the supplied "limiter" a massive pain.. if you can, I'd recommend getting the pro flow limiter with the tubing to take it to the Solo analyzer.

Funny you mention that. A friend had recommended that and I got to try it out yesterday as he was at the same dive site. I’ll be getting it when I place my next DGX order.

I was very wrong on my vacation time accrued with the new job. Pulled out the handbook and figured it out. Looks like I'll have almost 8 days by Christmas. That would allow me to spend the week before Christmas in cave country, either fun diving or half of full cave, if I'm ready. So excited, I'm bouncing off the walls.

The only fly in the ointment is I'm waiting for my boss to approve my vacation request. Fingers crossed!

Good dives today at Pearl Lake on the IL/WI border. Someone actually got a decent uw photo of me.

527CF8E5-8C03-444E-8FCB-0881132004DE.jpeg

That's a great picture of you.

Back
Top Bottom