Deep 6 Eddy vs Scubapro Go Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just my experience, but dove the SP GS in HI one trip and that was my last. I was diving a rebreather/ bail-out bottle, so more drag, but the SP GS were basically No-Go Sport - there just wasn't enough stiffness for any decent propulsion. I dive Eddy's in drysuit and promptly got a set to match warm water booties. Been happy since.

Just my experience, but dove the SP GS in HI one trip and that was my last. I was diving a rebreather/ bail-out bottle, so more drag, but the SP GS were basically No-Go Sport - there just wasn't enough stiffness for any decent propulsion. I dive Eddy's in drysuit and promptly got a set to match warm water booties. Been happy since.
These fins are meant for warm water, single tank diving. You might be able to get away with an aluminum twinset, but these fins are too flimsy for dry suit diving.

The pair I purchases was for pool sessions, not open water. I'd use them for snorkeling in warm water, but not freediving.

I just bought both… I find the eddy pocket rather uncomfortable. I requested a return or an exchange with deep gear ( the fins are unused) the size xl might work. Going to try that

I can’t comment on water performance as I have not used them yet

I just bought both… I find the eddy pocket rather uncomfortable. I requested a return or an exchange with deep gear ( the fins are unused). 2 weeks and no reply. The deep gear customer service sucks and they seem to be a mom and pop shop that doesn’t seem to have a handle on their supply chain. I mean not even a reply??

I can’t comment on water performance as I have not used them yet
Sent you a DM

We will get you sorted, and if we missed a email, my deep apologies.

You can send them back with a note in the box saying you want a refund or a size change, you name, address, phone and email and as long as they are in unused condition, we will be happy to. If used, there will be a restocking fee.

Regards supply chain, who does have complete grasp of that recently? That said, we have been pretty good on stock this year. SS backplates have been a PITA, wings earlier in the year.

Best,

Chris

Thanks for getting back to me. They have not been used . Please provide address and rma number to mail back to . My email is samvilgeneral@gmail.com . Thank you
Just send to Deep 6, 1B Industrial park Ct. Forsyth GA 31029, no RMA needed.
Sent you a DM

We will get you sorted, and if we missed a email, my deep apologies.

You can send them back with a note in the box saying you want a refund or a size change, you name, address, phone and email and as long as they are in unused condition, we will be happy to. If used, there will be a restocking fee.

Regards supply chain, who does have complete grasp of that recently? That said, we have been pretty good on stock this year. SS backplates have been a PITA, wings earlier in the year.

Best,

Chris
Our replies from our support ticket system.

Best regards,

Chris

Attachments

• reply3.jpg
    reply3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 60
  • reply2.jpg
    reply2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 54
  • reply 1.jpg
    reply 1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 64
Just send to Deep 6, 1B Industrial park Ct. Forsyth GA 31029, no RMA needed.

Our replies from our support ticket system.

Best regards,

Chris

Thanks for this… I didn’t seem to get the emails I don’t know why. Thanks for the call too

Thanks for this… I didn’t seem to get the emails I don’t know why. Thanks for the call too
Please don't forget to put in note to adjust straps smaller on the xl. Hopefully that will do the trick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom