Small dive locker ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where was your shore dive and what was the vis like please, after the storms and rain over the last few weeks I thought it might be a bit dirty. Cheers

Where was your shore dive and what was the vis like please, after the storms and rain over the last few weeks I thought it might be a bit dirty. Cheers

Shore dive was Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron. Vis was reasonable given the conditions of the previous days. I don't usually like to give it in metres, because I'm not really good at judging that :) .. but I'd say a good 2-3 divers away.

The pics of the pillar, breakwater, and puffer with diver in the background should give you an idea.

DSCF1717.jpg DSCF1741.jpg DSCF1751.jpg DSCF1746.jpg DSCF1744.jpg DSCF1735.jpg

Shore dive was Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron. Vis was reasonable given the conditions of the previous days. I don't usually like to give it in metres, because I'm not really good at judging that :) .. but I'd say a good 2-3 divers away.

The pics of the pillar, breakwater, and puffer with diver in the background should give you an idea.

View attachment 668082 View attachment 668083 View attachment 668084 View attachment 668085 View attachment 668086 View attachment 668087
Thanks,

Back in lockdown here in Melbourne again, so some time to finish off the dive locker.

Painting done, work light installed, vice bolted to bench, dive tubs on shelves!

IMG_20210724_181448.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom