Wing availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I had a 100% concrete answer I'd post it.
Mfg in CA is still struggling with raw materials and secondary assembly parts such as inflators. I'm not going to guess at a date and all I can hope for now is sooner than later. I realize it's not the answer you wanted but it's as honest an answer as I can give right now.
Thank you.

Appreciate the update and totally understand the uncertainty you're dealing with. Good luck and sorry you're having to deal with all these supply chain issues.

I suppose no news is not (in this case), good news, but just in case, any update on the availability Argonaut wings?

#23 and #35's will be available in the website store on Saturday. #18 eta is end of May.
Thank you for your patience!

After diving your new wing for a while and decide you want to try a longer or shorter inflator hose they are available in the website store along with spare parts if you just gotta have them around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom