Atomic T25 - a cool $ $2,799

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I emailed this on to a friend who loves Atomic, saying that I didn't understand all the whoop-la.
He replied that I will never understand since I am color-blind. :confused:

That's just titanium that's been anodized without dye. Same process as anodized aluminum, with a different electrolyte solution. That nonsense about "special diamond hardness" is just marketing wank and is of no real value.

Not to say it's a bad regulator, but other than the color it isn't one lick of spit better than a regular T25. Might be valuable to collectors - I bet Atomic won't sell a ton of them.

They probably made 25.

That's just titanium that's been anodized without dye. Same process as anodized aluminum, with a different electrolyte solution. That nonsense about "special diamond hardness" is just marketing wank and is of no real value.

Not to say it's a bad regulator, but other than the color it isn't one lick of spit better than a regular T25. Might be valuable to collectors - I bet Atomic won't sell a ton of them.
There is no “regular” T25 - but this thing makes my T3 feel like a real bargain! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom