F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, the weather is going to be great this weekend because I have to go to upstate-@#$^&Y@#$-Maine and move someone. And nowhere near the coast. Enjoy.

Who the eff lives in butthole nowhere Maine?
Maniacs. Sunday looks so-so.

WTH is it with the weather this summer? When the sun is out it's so humid ya need SCUBA on land! When it rains it doesn't break the humidity it just increases it! And the wind doesn't seem to calm much. So far I'm not very much impressed with the 20 series of 21st century! 2020 we're locked down 21 so far is the summer that wasn't! @%^$&&*weather!!

I'm thinking marblehead on Saturday.

Not sure about Sunday yet depending on what the GF wants to do.

I'm thinking marblehead on Saturday.

Not sure about Sunday yet depending on what the GF wants to do.

Going tonight? Today is first time in weeks no more than 2ft seas are forecast for RI Sound.

Tough summer weather all around here in the NE. Wash outs Memorial and Fourth weekends. It seems like rain and thunder most of July. Has to improve soon.

Who the eff lives in butthole nowhere Maine?
The very best people. You know, the opposite of yes is no. It's just as easy to say. "I'm sorry, I can't help you move that weekend, or any other. But I'll help you arrange to hire movers".

The very best people. You know, the opposite of yes is no. It's just as easy to say. "I'm sorry, I can't help you move that weekend, or any other. But I'll help you arrange to hire movers".

Even better when you don't have to. Plans cancelled!

Hitting marblehead whenever I drag my butt out of bed tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom