I300c addition error?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

graham p

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all I300c computer owners.
Last night I completed the longest dive I have done to date it was maybe 74 minutes long, or maybe 79 minutes long, or maybe even 81 minutes long! My i300c display reports 74 minutes, the "Diverlog" download for the dive reports 79 minutes and if I use the dive times in the computer log I add up 81 minutes.
Have any of you other i300c owners noticed this addition error in your dive reporting? Do any of you know why it would do this?
I'm at a loss to understand what is happening here.
Thank you everyone.

PS. I'm not in the market for a Shearwater just yet.

Did you have any surface interval time? Or any time after the dive where you were on the surface waiting for it to end the dive? Different software can look at those things differently though it seems funny that the software from the same company would have three different ways of reporting it

No surface interval. just one dive, one entry and one exit. I'm going diving Thursday night so Ill see if it happens again.

the computer likely logs from the moment it goes under to +5min after surfacing(what the software is seeing)
The 'dive time' in the computer is from when you hit 5ft(ish) to surfacing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom