Looking for gloves for tiny hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ordered a pair of Aqualung Admiral 3 for ladies, XS, at my LDS. According to the size chart, they should fit. We'll see... Have to wait 2 weeks for delivery though. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you to everybody.

For what it's worth, my girlfriend had similar problems trying at least 10 different sets of gloves from a variety of brands. All of them were too long in the fingers for her.

She has the Bare ultrawarmth gloves now and they fit perfectly.

Thank you for the advice. We got the Aqualung gloves a few days ago and they seem to fit perfectly. Will be trying them underwater soon.

So, my sister's been diving for 2 weeks with these gloves on and they fit to a t, like they were tailor made, couldn't be better. We got two pairs of them. And the best news is our lds is stocking them on a regular basis now, it seems several lady customers have asked for them :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom