Looking for gloves for tiny hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMBL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi ladies,

Sorry for barging in uninvited but I really do need some help. Here's my problem :

My sis got certified 2 years ago, after falling to my bad influence :D. Now, she's a 1* CMAS diver, has her equipment and we try to dive the Med (closer to home) on a regular basis when there's no lock down :mad:.

Still, we can't find her any gloves although her hands get cold easily. She has very tiny hands, with slim fingers and all the gloves provided by the regular brands (Aqualung, Cressi, Beuchat...) are always to large (too wide and at least half a knuckle too long) even XS ones (even when the brand do provide an XS size).

I asked for help in various LDS, but the best answer I got was : sorry mate, there's nothing I can do. Most of the time, they couldn't care less. We even considered having the gloves tailored made, but once more the answer was negative : too much of a bother.

So, is there anyone who can direct me to brand more lady friendly or give me any kind of advice ? Thanks anyway.

That what was my thought from the very beginning, just one drawback : unavailable in France and ordering in the US means shipping + duties + delays, which isn't the most convenient. Still, if I can get the Aqualung ones, I'll those a try. Thank you.

Scubapro Everflex Glove 3mm

I'm not sure if you are looking for 3mm or 5mm, but Scubapro offers 2XS, and I typically wear their XS and they are just tight enough for me that the seams annoy me a bit in one hand.

Scubapro Everflex Glove 3mm

I'm not sure if you are looking for 3mm or 5mm, but Scubapro offers 2XS, and I typically wear their XS and they are just tight enough for me that the seams annoy me a bit in one hand.

Looking for 3mm. My problem is not the lack of small sized gloves existing on catalog, but finding one pair available. I had several exchanges with dive shops and the answer came this way : if we don't stock it, we won't order it... Grrrr ! :mad:

I second the recommendation of Scubapro gloves. I have very small hands (almost 6" long) and the XXS are child size, especially the thicker you go, and the XS and S are petite lady size.

Checked Scubapro webpage in France, one more disappointment : XXS aren't sold here, and according to the size chart XS won't fit : too long, too wide. :( Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom