Medical Form / Liability Form On Ipad for Students?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm sick of paper and I'm in IT. Is there electronic forms for SDI or PADI so I can just have my students who always forget to bring them do it on an IPAD? Otherwise I have to have a stack of papers all the time. Besides it's 2021. Thoughts?

I'm sick of paper and I'm in IT. Is there electronic forms for SDI or PADI so I can just have my students who always forget to bring them do it on an IPAD? Otherwise I have to have a stack of papers all the time. Besides it's 2021. Thoughts?

When you do the eLearning for TDI at least there’s an online liability form you fill out after you’ve finished the eLearning. Just did three of them for my combined tech course recently.

When you do the eLearning for TDI at least there’s an online liability form you fill out after you’ve finished the eLearning. Just did three of them for my combined tech course recently.

For sure they are ahead of PADI in technology lol. I'd create my own, but I'm sure it's against standards lol

For sure they are ahead of PADI in technology lol. I'd create my own, but I'm sure it's against standards lol
PADI has an option for the instructor when eLearning codes are sent to student . Instructor can send digital medical forms that if there is a condition that requires a medical release it alerts student to get one

I signed a medical clearance form online for a florida op, so clearly they are available. It was the same form as the paper one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom