Blue Hole Santa Rosa status ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you read through this thread, you will see that groups regularly come from Colorado and go to Santa Rosa to dive. We are not a true dive club, but we do have a large email list which is used to arrange trips. We do dive the Blue Hole from time to time, but we mostly dive nearby Rock Lake. Rock Lake is on private property and is not subject to local government shutdowns.

When Stella is operating her fill station at the Blue Hole, you can rent tanks from her. If the Blue Hole is not open, she will do so when contacted privately.

Contact me privately if you want to be in on the mailing list.
I know that, John. I just wanted to know if it was still in quarantine just like in March, or if we are already ok to go as private Non-New-Mexico people. The Blue Hole website didn't give info.

I may contact you later when we go to see if you're around with a team. I am living here for a while but I didn't have the time yet to go and explore... Finally, this year, we have the time and we have a camper... all set to go.

Just checking if anyone knows the current status. Starting a road trip and trying to decide if the dive gear is worth brining. If it is open (on a weekday) I plan to bring the gear. If not, leave it at home and just keep rolling across the state.

Any idea where to pick up a permit on a weekday if the dive shop is closed?

Just checking if anyone knows the current status. Starting a road trip and trying to decide if the dive gear is worth brining. If it is open (on a weekday) I plan to bring the gear. If not, leave it at home and just keep rolling across the state.

Any idea where to pick up a permit on a weekday if the dive shop is closed?

It's open. If there's no one to give you a permit, you can pick one up from City Hall, or call the Mayor. He's got his phone number posted on the building and he's usually pretty responsive.

Back
Top Bottom