Newbee looking for Drysuit for rec diving is this any good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seville

Contributor
Reaction score
B3D3DA66-7908-4946-B4D2-308249C49022.jpeg
093FA3D6-B899-46A0-9839-39BBBC810395.jpeg
4B8B4994-02CC-49EA-BEF4-899703975F55.jpeg
I have a seven mil wetsuit which I hate getting in and out of when it’s wet. I saw these two dry suits for sale for $150.

I noticed that the inlet for the hose is on the leg. I would think that it would be tough to add air and not have the hose get in the way. Any reason why it would be on the leg. I also see that they are neoprene, are they supposed to fit snug or are they suppose to fit looser?

what are these wetsuits used for? With this be a good buy to get into Rec diving with drysuits?

E54E7944-F1E3-4343-8007-71528B1FD489.jpeg

Just don’t. That’s a weird place for the inflator.

Just don’t. That’s a weird place for the inflator.
The pockets at the feet is weirder I think. Inflator can be easily moved but I would want to try it in the water just to check the seems.

The inflator location is sometimes used when diving chest mounted ccr. The pockets are odd…. But if it fits and is leak free it could work fine for rec diving. Just don’t use the lower pockets. Neoprene suits dont need to fit as loose as trilam but should still be loose enough to easily slip over your undergarments without a bunch of stretching.

The inflator location is sometimes used when diving chest mounted ccr. The pockets are odd…. But if it fits and is leak free it could work fine for rec diving. Just don’t use the lower pockets. Neoprene suits dont need to fit as loose as trilam but should still be loose enough to easily slip over your undergarments without a bunch of stretching.
Yea its an offer up deal so I dont think i can test it in water.

Weight pockets, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Talk to the seller

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom