F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of random spots, it would be fun to dive the popular fishing spots (Cleveland Ledge, Great Ledge, Quicks Hole, Sow & Pigs etc) and go anchor shopping.

Craploads of mono and braid snags is the not so fun part.

I will be at Ft Wetherill early Saturday morning hoping for a chance to get some diving in with my red and black BPW, so if you happen by do say hello!

Ok, I'm totally breaking my promise to only dive dry. I have to go clean a boat bottom. No way I'm getting my drysuit filthy like that. :confused:

The water is fine! Promises are meant to be broken!

I will be at Ft Wetherill early Saturday morning hoping for a chance to get some diving in with my red and black BPW, so if you happen by do say hello!

I will likely be there Saturday afternoon, look for the purple diver

Ft Wetherill was to windy, bad viz according to diver who ended his dive early so we went home instead.
Thinking where to go Sunday morning.

Where I'm at is expecting severe thunder storms tonight for South shore cape cod and RI I was told. I'm not sure about North shore.

F&/@&/^'$@& weather

Back
Top Bottom