Dive Ops That Will Pick Up at Iberostar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brules

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fixing to book a last minute dive trip - I know Iberostar has a in house op and they charge other ops to pick up at their pier.

Does anyone know what ops can/will pick up there? I have to find a new dive op since BlueXTSea is no more. :(

Thanks in advance!

Fixing to book a last minute dive trip - I know Iberostar has a in house op and they charge other ops to pick up at their pier.

Does anyone know what ops can/will pick up there? I have to find a new dive op since BlueXTSea is no more. :(

Thanks in advance!
One thing to consider is that you'll likely have more opportunity to dive the sites closer to town if you go with the house op. Ops based in Fonatur probably won't want to pick you up at the Iberostar, take you diving at, say, Tormentos, and then go back to the Iberostar to drop you off before heading back to the marina.

can you tell me why you do not want to use the house dive operation ? (is it dressel?)

One thing to consider is that you'll likely have more opportunity to dive the sites closer to town if you go with the house op. Ops based in Fonatur probably won't want to pick you up at the Iberostar, take you diving at, say, Tormentos, and then go back to the Iberostar to drop you off before heading back to the marina.

I've seen 3P, Aldora and Drive with Martin picking up there.

The best ops, cough3Pcough, will just take you back to the marina if you dive a more north site and send you back home on a taxi....

Because it’s Dressel. Cattle boats, scheduled dives and they hire non locals as DMs.

good to know. this may help people to provide a more accurate recommendation.

our shop uses marine world on their annual trips. i would assume they could pick up at your peir. i believe thay have larger slower boats along with the faster smaller ones. i have only been diving with them a couple of times but it was all local crew as far as i am aware. you can contact alex there.

Thanks in advance!

Salty Endeavors will.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom