Dutch scuba fans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks amazing Barth! I'm enjoying your videos!

My LDS/Divespot is publishing the temps...still not warm enough for the wetsuit...but getting there!

So, first dive(s) planned for June 06th!

Had two sundays of diving, good to back in (under) the water!
Doing the dives at my LDS, at the Beldert. Water is getting to better temperatures, visibility wasn't that good last sunday below 5m.

Next sunday we have a nitrox class planned!

I take my hat off to you people diving in Holland. You must really love diving to be doing so in those temperatures!

If this Covid19 thing ever resolves itself I would be happy to go diving with you in New Zealand at the Poor Knights Islands. I could practice my Dutch.

I have a few videos on YouTube about diving in New Zealand. Just search for Bert van den Berg on YouTube.

After the storm this week, visibility was really bad, temp was better. And I'm Nitrox certified now!

I take my hat off to you people diving in Holland. You must really love diving to be doing so in those temperatures!

If this Covid19 thing ever resolves itself I would be happy to go diving with you in New Zealand at the Poor Knights Islands. I could practice my Dutch.

I have a few videos on YouTube about diving in New Zealand. Just search for Bert van den Berg on YouTube.

Cool, will search on YouTube. Who knows, maybe you have invited a Dutch invasion of New Zealand now!

Congrats with your Nitrox certification.

I have been diving a lot in local lakes, also this weekend and here (Noord-Brabant) visibility was still pretty good.

Next weekend we'll go to Germany for a cavern intro in the Nuttlar. Glad it's finally going to happen after the trip had to be resceduled a couple of times :)

Thanks! Not a difficult class...but one that will prove it's value once travel is possible more easily!
Hopefully soon I'm going to see a few local lakes in Brabant. Here in Gelderland, the storm of last friday really worsened the vis.
Enjoy the cave intro!

This weekend I'm going to visit TODI, Belgium. Anyone been there before?

This weekend I'm going to visit TODI, Belgium. Anyone been there before?

Yep. I was there 2 years ago. They have some cool fish. But after about half an hour it gets a bit boring.
I'm in Croatia at the moment and did a dive yesterday. Only the visibility was less than in Vinkeveen :} wreckdive scheduled for tomorrow on the Giuseppe dezza.:cool: Hopefully the viz will be better..

Back
Top Bottom