Monterey conditions. (let's keep it going )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still nice to be out diving.

One thing I was seeing early last year and year before was Chromodoris. However, I have not seen them in awhile. Have you? It seems they came in on the warm water of a few years ago but might be gone now.

One thing I was seeing early last year and year before was Chromodoris. However, I have not seen them in awhile. Have you? It seems they came in on the warm water of a few years ago but might be gone now.

ya know! Honestly, I haven't seen that guy. Lots of Aeolids and chubby fat yellow dorids recently. That monterey facebook group has LOTS n LOTS of photos of what others have been photographing. I keep packing my camera but leaving it topside while I get used to my newish drysuit.

I find all the best stuff when I leave my camera topside. I've seen some monster yellow Dorids there lately.

Yikes.

Two dives, one in Monterey and the other, Carmel; two meters of visibility -- tops.

Plankton bloom and a little swell in Carmel; dive by Braille . . .

Thanks BB. I think I will stick to the Mountain Biking until the bloom passes.

Yikes.

Two dives, one in Monterey and the other, Carmel; two meters of visibility -- tops.

Plankton bloom and a little swell in Carmel; dive by Braille . . .
Oh, bleck. I had a bit more than that in Pleasanton's Shadow Cliffs quarry yesterday afternoon. And I was a bit warm in my 2.5 mm shorty. Good to know, thanks for the report.

Back
Top Bottom