Air Canada to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMM

Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just booked a one way ticket from Regina to Cozumel on Air Canada. At $400 (roughly) that is a pretty good fare. On November 16 they are starting direct flights from Toronto to Cozumel. Not sure how long this fare will hold but I REALLY didn't want to go through Cancun and the ****-show that is what the ferry is these days. I will worry about the return flight in about 6-8 months!

Seems about right. I've got flights from Winnipeg to Montego and Nassau booked for next winter and spring. ~$1000 round trip per person. MBJ is direct, NAS connects through YYZ.

I am waiting till "they" tell us something definitive about the border. As long as there is the requirement to be confined to a "Government Approved Hotel" for 3 days upon returning to Canada, I will wait. Having said that, by this time next week, I will have had my 2nd shot so I am itching to go someplace - almost anyplace!

I'm in the same boat. It seems likely that by end July the quarantine and Hotel requirement for 2-dose folks will be dropped. But, given past performance ....

I am waiting till "they" tell us something definitive about the border. As long as there is the requirement to be confined to a "Government Approved Hotel" for 3 days upon returning to Canada, I will wait. Having said that, by this time next week, I will have had my 2nd shot so I am itching to go someplace - almost anyplace!

i thought the mandatory hotel stay was no more ?

i thought the mandatory hotel stay was no more ?
CBC News reported that Trudeau was going to quarantine in a hotel upon his return from the G7 conference.

sorry. my bad. i thought they stopped it alrrady. but it looks like it ends in july.

CBC News reported that Trudeau was going to quarantine in a hotel upon his return from the G7 conference.
He did, but while all Canadians are supposed to do it for 3 days, he was in it for about 12 hours. He also chose a hotel that he wanted and it was not one of the government approved hotels.

sorry. my bad. i thought they stopped it alrrady. but it looks like it ends in july.
The "early July" is being discussed, it is not officially confirmed yet. Until it is, I am going to stay put.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom