F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is nice out the following weekend I’ll go June 26,27 as well. I have a sweet rig, making it so easy to dive so I want to get in all the dives I can.

I should be around unless my deep checkout dives get scheduled then (those would probably be Sunday).
I'm missing double poling this weekend. :(

Where baby nukes become big boy (and girl) nukes. S8G prototype.

I went to D1G there.

I have friends one just passed, that worked there. We worked together at EB before they went there. EB had contracts for shutdowns there and hired some people from within to work there. I stayed, I like RI, more precisely the proximity to the ocean.
I remember inspecting a lot of small parts that where shipped there when I worked at EB.

@Bubblesong

What would Sunday traffic be like on the cape? I usually only go during the week or off season

@Bubblesong

What would Sunday traffic be like on the cape? I usually only go during the week or off season

That would be a Charlie Foxtrot especially over the bridge(s).

That would be a Charlie Foxtrot especially over the bridge(s).

I figured, when we went last year everyone was staying in because of the covid so we lucked out

I figured, when we went last year everyone was staying in because of the covid so we lucked out

I'm thinking about a night dive Wed night at FTW splash time around 8:15. You free?
I'm going to start charging my batteries.

I have friends one just passed, that worked there. We worked together at EB before they went there. EB had contracts for shutdowns there and hired some people from within to work there. I stayed, I like RI, more precisely the proximity to the ocean.
I remember inspecting a lot of small parts that where shipped there when I worked at EB.
I love the Quonset beaches near the Electric Boat facilities and wondered why I never see scuba Divers there, even though families swim in the waters off the beaches. There was one oyster fisherman/farmer who expressed anxiety about diver taking his oysters out of the cages. There is a huge pier where they offload cars near the beach too.
But why not dive those three Quonset park beaches?
I wish I could tag along for night dive but family schedule only allowing me mornings free.

I love the Quonset beaches near the Electric Boat facilities and wondered why I never see scuba Divers there, even though families swim in the waters off the beaches. There was one oyster fisherman/farmer who expressed anxiety about diver taking his oysters out of the cages. There is a huge pier where they offload cars near the beach too.
But why not dive those three Quonset park beaches?
I wish I could tag along for night dive but family schedule only allowing me mornings free.

Sand, sand a couple of rocks sand, sand, spider crab, sand , sand, ell grass, sand.........

I would have asked him why the anxiety? Is that what he would do if he were a diver, steal from others? Ya know Mr. oyster fisherman just because your a thief at heart doesn't mean everyone is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom