Wanted Mares Proton faceplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can get one of these covers new. There is another member who is looking I think for the same thing. First person to message me can have it price ¥2115 plus shipping. Cheers.

8336176F-5B2B-4782-871C-BB6D3E34542C.jpeg

Not sure why I'm chasing, guess I just want someone who needs it to get it, but anyway, until my order is shipped I can still get it, as I understand it's the last new one. The quick and the dead.

@OtterKin If you're still around it would be helpful to hear your response. FWIW I have a service kit available for the Proton if you're interested.

Not sure what the point was of making an account, asking for something but then not checking back. I guess there could be a myriad of reasons why, if so I hope none of them bad. Offers still there for a few more days. I'll not post further on the matter. Cheers.

I can get one of these covers new. There is another member who is looking I think for the same thing. First person to message me can have it price ¥2115 plus shipping. Cheers.

View attachment 664480

Im resurrecting this thread, are you still able to acquire this? I'm also looking for a overhaul kit for the Proton as well.

Im resurrecting this thread, are you still able to acquire this? I'm also looking for a overhaul kit for the Proton as well.
Wow, that was a while ago. The OP never came back.

I'll check for you.

Kit no problem, ill see if the cover is still available, there was only one.

I'll follow it up by DM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom