F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I'm back a little redder than when I left.

The diving was horrible.

40-60 foot vis, 84 degrees at 85 feet. Turtles, eels, stingray, octopus and colorful fish. I was so miserable in a 3mm suit instead of my drysuit.

I did not want to come back.

Poor baby! My heart bleeds for you!

I did not want to come back.

But you are back, to the cold water we live with.

I did Nubble again last Saturday. Since it was only my 12th lifetime dive, it is still fascinating as all get out to me. Trying to pick out a baby flounder on the sand is about all the excitement I can handle while trying to work on buoyancy I do not have to be ashamed of.

Baby steps...

To keep in line with the thread, my flight home had a weather delay so I didn't get home till 1230 am f&/@%-?^" weather.

Trying to pick out a baby flounder on the sand is about all the excitement I can handle while trying to work on buoyancy I do not have to be ashamed of.

Try an octopus that doesn't want to be seen on a drift dive *sticking out tongue*

To keep in line with the thread, my flight home had a weather delay so I didn't get home till 1230 am f&/@%-?^" weather.

That is waiver thin, but we will let it slide. Welcome back.

I did a shallow dive at Woods Hole Garbage beach, (a Check on weighting and distribution really), and saw what looked like a large live conch snail-9”, But was a northern species. Also a large Horseshoe crab, 16” nose to toes.
Is anybody up for diving for clay pipes or other artifacts there next weekend?
Parking is easy and cheap Sunday’s , and free from 6am to 8am.

I did a shallow dive at Woods Hole Garbage beach, (a Check on weighting and distribution really), and saw what looked like a large live conch snail-9”, But was a northern species. Also a large Horseshoe crab, 16” nose to toes.

This coming weekend I'm busy but after that I'm happy to run over there. Not worried about parking. Boat ride is easier. :wink:

Maybe I'm watching weather for Sunday afternoon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom