My New Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can only imagine having not seen your post and then seeing you under water in this. Hell, I still want to come upon you diving in this.

Might I offer an alternative. :wink:

3D3E649F-C020-4482-A06F-2E84AE517186.jpeg

Fantastic.
You would look like a large
Nannygai
Also members of the Litjanus family, you are in luck, they live in deep water, so no spear fisherman is going to 'stick' you.
I love it.:shocked:

Thought I would share this with you guys. My custom Wetsuit was just finished and is in route to me as we speak. It should arrive in time for my trip to CZM the end of the month.View attachment 664657

Wowsie! No one will lose you.

Hopefully, Mia is still in business.

She's adorable and so are her suits!

Collections

If that's you modelling do you want to do lunch

And I thought my new Henderson Thermoprene Pro Shorty with blue shoulders had an aqua man theme going on... not even close.

For those that asked, I ordered this through custom-wetsuits.com. I emailed back and forth with Joerg Matzdorff many times. After designing the basic suit on the websuit, I sent him pics of scales and the "A" and told him what I was looking for. You provide them with close to 50 separate measurements and pics of your body. I gotta say, when it arrived I was pretty pumped...and it is the best fitting suit I have ever had. I love the zippers at the ankles and the wrists. This one is a 1.5mm suit that I got specifically for Cozumel. All in all, it took about a month from order to arrival and the cost was around $500- $600. I will be down the end of the month and I dive with Cesar at Carribean Divers.....if you ever see me, say hi. I am easy to find.

Attachments

• Aquaman Suit.jpg
    Aquaman Suit.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 89
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom