Nautec "Lola-style" valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supposedly the whip doesn't weep helium. Knobs are supposedly easier to reach too. I haven't seen them in the US but have been interested for a while.

Supposedly the whip doesn't weep helium. Knobs are supposedly easier to reach too. I haven't seen them in the US but have been interested for a while.

Yeah, they do look nice, although I think it's $600 or so for a set of valves and the manifold. I can't recall what a set of lolas with a manifold would cost.

Is this the correct website: Home | NAUTEC ?

Went looking for the "Lola style" values, and I didn't see them. Knowing me, there were staring me right in the face and I just missed them.

Is this the correct website: Home | NAUTEC ?

Went looking for the "Lola style" values, and I didn't see them. Knowing me, there were staring me right in the face and I just missed them.

I don't think they are on either of their websites, however they do have some images of them on their instagram page.

Is this what you are looking for?
Du hast nach slm gesucht | NAUTEC
SLM_300_Nitrox-300x300.jpg

The English version of the site is missing a bunch of linkage it seems.

If anyone is putting together an order, I'd be interested in one of these (with 300bar stem and 200bar sockets)
AIR CONTROL Air 300 | NAUTEC
air-control-300x300.jpg

I had Lolas and switched to Nautec. I like the Nautecs much more. No leaking at the tube, much better for blending mix. Turning the knobs is easier, but not to easy. All in all worth the money.
Up to my knowledge it is only possible to buy them over a special GUE instructor. I tried to get them directly from Nautec, they didn't answer.

135606171_397135938014290_7641990442396578537_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom