Suggested operators Honolulu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like Island Divers. They're the same company as Honolulu Scuba Co so they can help you book dives out of both Honolulu and Hawaii Kai. Hawaii Kai diving has drifts and different options, and Island Divers shop is a bit more relaxed and island style.

I like Island Divers. They're the same company as Honolulu Scuba Co so they can help you book dives out of both Honolulu and Hawaii Kai. Hawaii Kai diving has drifts and different options, and Island Divers shop is a bit more relaxed and island style.
Thanks

We've dove a couple time with Kaimana Divers (Home) and have been super happy with the trips. Gabe Scotti is the owner and can set you up.

Another vote for Gabe at Kaimana Divers. We were booked with him until Covid shut down Hawaii. Just a temporary delay though, we will book with him when we return.

Thanks team! Always stoked to get groups out diving for daily boat dives to our wrecks and reefs. Celebrating 15 years strong this JULY. Where does the time go???

I guess I'll have to book a dive with you then! I've got room for one more day of diving while I'm there.

I guess I'll have to book a dive with you then! I've got room for one more day of diving while I'm there.

I HIGHLY recommend you get the book &/or app Kauai Revealed. It will cover all sorts of catergories, including great places to eat. The app is updated regularly, so it often contains better information than in the book. This is especially so, with all the changes to travel and to business caused by Covid.

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to post about a negative experience I had with Reef Pirates. The captain (Dan) was great, and the dive sites were beautiful but both guides were very disrespectful to wildlife (trying to force an octopus out of its hole, grabbing on the reef, removing other animals from their homes etc.). It was not an isolated incidence as another friend dived with them a couple of days later and experienced the same. Definitely give this shop a miss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom