Bonaire dive op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murphy in NC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone recommend a dive op?

I haven't been to Bonaire before, looking for;

Drive through tank pick up
A couple boat dives to mix it up
Possibly a guide for the first day, this may save time in getting acquainted with island/dive spots and tips on shore diving as most of what we have done is boat.

I reached out to Buddies however no response.

Thanks

Will depend greatly on where you are staying.

Buddy Dive has all that and the house reef is amazing. Tanks readily available by the shore entry and lockers are right there too.

Haven’t been post pandemic but i assume it’s as great as it always was.

We planned on doing more shore dives with the truck and drive through tank fills but the house reef was so cool and convenient at the resort. Boat dives to Klein are great to mix it up as you say

I highly recommend Dive Friends if you are focused on shore diving. They have several locations. They offer boat trips out of the Port Bonaire location.

Dive Friends Bonaire - Best Bonaire Diving & Services

Edit: never mind…

We have seen VIP Diving at numerous dive sites over the years. May not be a bad choice for your first trip. Maybe someone can post a review on their services.

VIP Diving Bonaire - VIP Diving

However, if you are feeling more adventurous contact Bas Tol. We did Boca Spelonk with him years ago for a very memorable experience.

BAS Diving

Attachments

• 1C73351D-13D7-44A9-808D-3B30E18E5434.jpeg
    1C73351D-13D7-44A9-808D-3B30E18E5434.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 73
I was happy with Buddy's back in 2016, always had tanks for the five of us, occasionally short on short tanks for wife and daughter (both petite and don't seem to need to breathe much).

May try VIP or Dive Friends next time for the multiple locations.

We have seen VIP Diving at numerous dive sites over the years. May not be a bad choice for your first trip. Maybe someone can post a review on their services.

VIP Diving Bonaire - VIP Diving

However, if you are feeling more adventurous contact Bas Tol. We did Boca Spelonk with him years ago for a very memorable experience.

BAS Diving

Thanks,
Feel rusty after covid, so not feel adventourous
HA !!!

What is VIP diving Bonaire ??

Thanks,
Feel rusty after covid, so not feel adventourous
HA !!!

What is VIP diving Bonaire ??
Dive shop thought they had multiple tank swaps but maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom