How do I take the spider exhaust off scuba air 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seville

Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot figure out how to get the spider web part off. I have tried moving it side to side and even pressing in on it and the thing does not budge. Before I totally ruin it, any suggestions how to get it out so I can take the deflater valve out for cleaning?
IMG_1596.JPG

I got the spider retainer off, thanks for the help! I got everything cleaned up now i can actually press the buttons without it sticking lol. I have one problem. I cannot figure out how to get the exhaust button put back in. I looked at the diagram and it looks like three parts including the spring are in the middle. But the reg only came with one spring not the smaller one shown. If someone could help me put this in the correct order it would be much appreciated. What generation of the Scubapro AIR2 is this? I may be looking at the wrong
manual manual.
IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG
s-l1600.jpg

You have a 3rd Gen AIR 2 and a 2nd gen diagram.

Even within the 3rd Generation there were a few changes, but this attachment should get you there.

BTW I know someone who has kits. :-D

Attachments

• AIR2-III anno.pdf
    629 KB · Views: 99
You have a 3rd Gen AIR 2 and a 2nd gen diagram.

Even within the 3rd Generation there were a few changes, but this attachment should get you there.

BTW I know someone who has kits. :-D
Thanks so much! That really helped!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom