For Sale Used BCD's travel, rec and tech Canadian $$$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Each of these BCD's have a story of their own.
A bunch are rentals from a local dive store that has closed due to Covid.
A few are from parents of young ones that can't dive right now.
A few are from people that have just reached their end of their dive adventures.
A few are from some old farts that due to age and health, just can't dive any more.
If they sell, I will take them off the list. These prices are in CANADIAN $$ ( Divide by 1.3 to convert to US $$)
Please send me a message if you want more info and pictures of the BCD's you are interested in but here is the down and dirty list:

Privately owned

Wings only
Agir wing 60 Lb wing $200 CAN plus shipping
Hog wing 58 and 60 LB wing. One horse shoe, one donut. New. $349 each plus shipping.
Hollis used once C45LX $400 CAN plus shipping
Hollis used once S25LX $300 PLus shipping

Complete BCD's
Hollis SMS 100 NEW size small/ medium ( single OR dual bladder) $499 CAN plus shipping
Hollis 200 HD in size small/ medium used once $500 CAN plus shipping

More rentals
Aqualung Wave Large $150

Hello,
I suspect I am a few hours earlier than you are.
It is a 30lb bladder. Here are pictures of the UTD system.
70593C56-C9ED-46C6-A120-E10AA98FDB4A.jpeg
9EA8B0CD-1786-43AC-9DB2-3175FD7E78D6.jpeg
6434B460-9BAD-4B6F-904E-1273BDE2618D.jpeg
30304FB1-BF80-491A-BC54-DF6CDF4D9737.jpeg

Please PM me photos of the XDeep Classic

Thank you

May I please see photos & any other info you have on the AquaLung Zuma? Very interested. Thanks!!!

May I please see photos & any other info you have on the AquaLung Zuma? Very interested. Thanks!!!
Sorry I thought this thread was buried so deep that I didn’t need to maintain it. The Zuma has sold. I have updated the list. Sorry about that.

Sorry I thought this thread was buried so deep that I didn’t need to maintain it. The Zuma has sold. I have updated the list. Sorry about that.
No worries, thanks for letting me know!

Each of these BCD's have a story of their own.
A bunch are rentals from a local dive store that has closed due to Covid.
A few are from parents of young ones that can't dive right now.
A few are from people that have just reached their end of their dive adventures.
A few are from some old farts that due to age and health, just can't dive any more.
If they sell, I will take them off the list. These prices are in CANADIAN $$ ( Divide by 1.3 to convert to US $$)
Please send me a message if you want more info and pictures of the BCD's you are interested in but here is the down and dirty list:

Zeagles;
These were rentals but in great shape
Resort XL $250

These next ones belong to a fire department. They are really well used but lots of life left. The reflective tape it tattered but that is only cosmetic.
1 large $100 Zeagle 911’s

Privately owned

Agir wing 60 Lb wing $200

More rentals
Aqualung Wave Large $150
Cressi s-111 hardly used XL $350
Still have this ? “1 large $100 Zeagle 911”

Back
Top Bottom