Are regulators specifically tuned for Trimix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a perfect sales gimmick for a new 2022 regulator release. "Trimix first stage" it could be specially designed for trimix and be "trimix cleaned" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nope, its "Helium Clean". And you have to make sure you use Helium Clean Air when blending. And certainly don't mix it with Oxygen clean equipment or gasses.

Sounds like a perfect sales gimmick for a new 2022 regulator release. "Trimix first stage" it could be specially designed for trimix and be "trimix cleaned" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
2022? Was already available since 2017!
only available in the beginning of April

Attachments

• DS4DST.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 244
Just make sure to attach your helium locks so your trimix doesn't leak out of your tanks.......and roll your tanks every day when not in use or all your helium will move to the top and leak out....if you dont have helium locks.

Just make sure to attach your helium locks so your trimix doesn't leak out of your tanks.......and roll your tanks every day when not in use or all your helium will move to the top and leak out....if you dont have helium locks.

And if you get the battery powered helium locks, don't forget to change the batteries every six months on the appropriate schedule. I forgot last year because of the whole lockdown thing and my doubles with 18/45 now have 19/37, argh.

And if you get the battery powered helium locks, don't forget to change the batteries every six months on the appropriate schedule. I forgot last year because of the whole lockdown thing and my doubles with 18/45 now have 19/37, argh.

Yup and you have to use SAFT's

You guys are not forward thinking enough, solar powered tank rollers and helium locks have been available for years.
And as with all technical gear they come only in black.
Compared to the cost of lost helium, I can't imagine anyone not have redundants.
I am very happy I didn't use my third block option, as the entertainment has been worth the occasional cringe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom