Apeks Pricing Geographics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope your not missing anything, and I do not quite understand why more people are not doing this. I think its just most in the US are a little hesitant to order form overseas but trust me it works. Also you have to have some patience, I have found that most EU online retails don't actually stock stuff so many times they have to order from the manufacture first then it ships to there EU location then they ship it out to you and all this depend on if the manufacture has it in stock. So if your not in a hurry then yes you can save yourself a heap on money, but if you want that instant American consumer satisfaction then your going to have to pay the full Amazon same day shipping price.

Sorry I'm a little confused what picture??
That's not you with 3 bailout bottles?

I have posted a thread on what bailout gasses divers are using. Feel free to join.

Yeah no problem, I will check it out.

BO gasses all depend on the dive plan, dive team logistics, location, equipment, environmental conditions, etc. so there is not really a universal BO rule of thumb. One person BO gas plan might work perfect for them but for another it is not practical.

Yeah no problem, I will check it out.

BO gasses all depend on the dive plan, dive team logistics, location, equipment, environmental conditions, etc. so there is not really a universal BO rule of thumb. One person BO gas plan might work perfect for them but for another it is not practical.
That's one of the reasons I opened up a thread. You can be the first to contribute. But it's below 75 metres where ICD is a factor.

Back
Top Bottom