For Sale 80+ models of bungee adapters for computers and compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's funny, but in five years no one paid our attention to this. Thanks, we fix it.

lol… I’m an old school e-commerce guy that notices that stuff. Been on eBay since 1999, launched my first retail site before that. I used to make my sites easy to browse because some clients were using 28.8 baud modems for access. I started having to deliver the site to the server by hand on ZIP discs because I was working with a 56k modem at my office and couldn’t upload it faster than I could drive the disc to the local server farm lol

Thank you very much! Would you like them in black, red or yellow?

If it is possible to get one in black and the other in red that would be great. If not, both in black is fantastic.

Thanks!

Could you share a photo, please.
IMG_2622.jpg IMG_2623.jpg IMG_2624.jpg IMG_2625.jpg

Here are some photos of the modification. I have both the "Bluelink" bluetooth adapter as well as the wired USB clip. The wireless dongle is a little larger, so I made the cutout large enough to fit that.

Back
Top Bottom