For Sale 80+ models of bungee adapters for computers and compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shenzhen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are a large diving team, we design, manufacture, test and regularly use bungee adapters for diving computers and compasses. At the moment, more than 80 models have been created. PETG plastic, marine grade bungee, stainless steel screws. Worldwide shipping.

Снаряжение на любой вкус.png

If you could 3d scan it, or if you could measure the dimensions we need with a digital micrometer, we will make it for you in any color for free with free shipping.

If you could 3d scan it, or if you could measure the dimensions we need with a digital micrometer, we will make it for you in any color for free with free shipping.
If wetb4 can't do this, I can. Happy to. Just need to know which dimensions you need. It is actually almost the same size/dimensions as a Teric.

I passed this onto one of the owners to obtain the information you require.

Yes, judging by the photos the Deep 6 Extrusion is very similar to Shearwater Teric and Crest CR-4. But we have already made mount adapters for Teric and Crest CR-4 and they are incompatible with each other, since their dimensions are slightly different.
I ask you to measure these dimensions of Deep 6 Extrusion with a digital caliper in millimeters, with an accuracy of one decimal place.

Deep 6 Excursion.png Deep 6 Excursion pins.png Deep 6 Excursion left.png Deep 6 Excursion left 3.png Deep 6 Excursion left 2.png

I'm not 100% certain of this, but I thought that the Excursion was a variant based on the Crest physical platform. I looked at your ebay listing for the CR-4 and it sure looks like it.

How do you handle the charging clip access on your current backplate style CR-4 adapter? (Pictures only show one view)

Will you be doing a low-profile version like your Teric v2 style?

Yes, we plan to do it like Teric v2 style.

Ordered a couple for my kids' i200c computers. Thanks!
Thank you very much!. Packaging... will be sent tomorrow with tracking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom