For Sale Selling my Octopuse and Safe Second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TopPredator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Must sell: Beuchat Octopuse and Safe Second in very good condition. Were serviced 7 years ago and recently checked out. $249.99. I used this setup for 3 years before deployed overseas and had to hang up diving. This is a very nice regulator and very very clean.
20210525_183448.jpg
20210525_183448.jpg
20210525_183427.jpg
20210525_183432.jpg
20210525_183448.jpg
20210525_183409.jpg

Must sell: Beuchat Octopuse and Safe Second in very good condition. Were serviced 7 years ago and recently checked out. $249.99.
You might want to fix the title to something like Selling my Beuchat Regset with Octo. It would be even better if you could include the model name.

Octopus (Octo) and Safe Second are two terms for the same thing. I also suspect that the price is far too high, but I don't know these regs well enough to be sure.

You might want to fix the title to something like Selling my Beuchat Regset with Octo. It would be even better if you could include the model name.

Octopus (Octo) and Safe Second are two terms for the same thing. I also suspect that the price is far too high, but I don't know these regs well enough to be sure.

He is definitely asking about $200 too much, that is a vintage regulator that no longer has service parts available.

It would still be serviceable in Europe.
It’s a PITA here. Beuchat left the US market nearly 20 years ago.

Who services them in Europe? I thought that the brand was bought by Mares and subsequently abandoned. We scrap them.

Only if Beuchat is spelled D A C O R.

Or is this a joke too subtle for my limited comprehension?

Dang. You're right. Mea culpa. I'm going to blame the heat. Ouch.

Reactions: Zef
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom