Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK - how do I add these to my "collection"? They will be used just like the OPS (bottoms are showing the effects of rocky shore entries already).
H
IMG_5425.jpg-fw.jpg
ave to clean my collection first. Here on a beautiful sunny Santa Barbara day washing the 4th round of blade attachments. Don't worry your covered. So many different shapes and flex.

Red blades with XL foot pocket. :wink: They would be almost as cool as the OPS.

The OPS have gotten lots of attention in St Croix - I have been dragged into every dive shop near the Pier to show them off after they were seen by the instructors. Have explained them to at least a dozen classes that were in shallow water near the exit/entrance.

Going to be interesting trying to match up OPS blades and foot pockets. It has been over 20 years since this line of Force fins were made. Hey good news another US Coast Guard and Secret Service order. They do receive a 15% discount.
IMG_5434-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5436-fw.jpg
    IMG_5436-fw.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 73
Going to be interesting trying to match up OPS blades and foot pockets. It has been over 20 years since this line of Force fins were made. Hey good news another US Coast Guard and Secret Service order. They do receive a 15% discount. View attachment 661281
Bob,

Is the matching-up a fitment issue or just a logistics one? If logistics, I think selling pairs of foot pockets and pairs of blades would be an advantage to folks who intend to dive your recovered treasures and require getting the correct foot pocket size(s)

Going to be interesting trying to match up OPS blades and foot pockets. It has been over 20 years since this line of Force fins were made. Hey good news another US Coast Guard and Secret Service order. They do receive a 15% discount. View attachment 661281
Secret Service? That's interesting.

I found an old newspaper article about it. Some of them act as lifeguards when their charges are on or in the water. They apparently started with the first President Bush since he spent so much vacation time boating in Maine. Secret Service agents train on the Outer Banks to rescue U.S. presidents and their families

But it's way more exciting to think of them fighting underwater assassins Sea Hunt style. Or some sort of underwater treasure hunting as part of their Treasury responsibilities.

IMG_5438.jpg
Bob,

Is the matching-up a fitment issue or just a logistics one? If logistics, I think selling pairs of foot pockets and pairs of blades would be an advantage to folks who intend to dive your recovered treasures and require getting the correct foot pocket size(s)
Going to be interesting. Hopefully at end of day will have some idea on how many pairs I will part with..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom