New Okinawa Diving Vlog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skating101

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I have started a vlog of our dives on the Japanese island of Okinawa. The diving may not be the best location in the world but we dive here quite a lot and are looking to try and produce quality underwater content. Here's our first video in the series:

Hope you enjoy it, we are very open to any feedback you guys have.

Nice, I subscribed and hope to see more of Okinawa and Japan in general. Would be nice for you to talk about how temperatures, location and cost.

My wife and I have started a vlog of our dives on the Japanese island of Okinawa. The diving may not be the best location in the world but we dive here quite a lot and are looking to try and produce quality underwater content. Here's our first video in the series:

Hope you enjoy it, we are very open to any feedback you guys have.
Can you do the water treatment plant dive at the Sunabe sea wall? I’ve wanted to go but never had a chance. Or maybe I’ll fly down and join you guys there, haha.

Thanks for the replies and the subscription, we are gonna incorporate more information in future videos.

We hope to dive Sunabe soon but the southerly winds are making the visibility non existent, you would be welcome to join us on a dive!

You left your camera at the car!

What an awesome shore dive. I'm envious. Great content, thank you.

You left your camera at the car!

What an awesome shore dive. I'm envious. Great content, thank you.

Thanks! Yeah Okinawa has some really good shore diving.

Given that the corona situation in japan is much worse than in the US, I’m not sure I’d recommend coming even if you could...
Should be a lot easier to control that in Okinawa.

US still has large military presence on the island surely they could help to speed up the vaccination for their good. or the Islanders could not wait to see the back of them.

Thanks! Yeah Okinawa has some really good shore diving.
Just out of certification (30 years ago?) I dove Akajima with Kawai Divers. No clue if they still exist. I still have vivid memories. Amazing time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom