Wind, Wind and more Wind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For the SE area.
Last weekend 20-35mph wind, so far all this week same strong wind, brand new flag at home already shredding.

Forecast for the weekend? NOAA claims 15-20 mph wind on Saturday and maybe, just maybe 10-15 for Sunday, so we may get the privilege to experience all these churned up waters

And of course as I type, a strong gust just hit me. Listening to the weather in the local stations those bastards almost sound happy reporting this crap.

What happened to wait a little if you don't like the weather in Florida? I've been waiting.

40 days of wind....

Hi @Ana

Tell me about it, got back down on Tuesday, trying to be optimistic :)

Hard to like that, probably nice to be here anyways, but specially your marathon approach to diving is going to be impacted big time.

If you feel like whining with company, our session will start Friday afternoon in the backyard with cocktails and grilled somethings. Most likely will go on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Feel free to PM.

40 days of wind....
Please remove your fingers from the keyboard if that's the type of messages you'll post.

I was lucky to get out last Sat and Sun mornings. It's clearly gotten worst since. Next week looks great. :confused:

Reactions: Ana
Please remove your fingers from the keyboard if that's the type of messages you'll post.
You've never heard of 40 days of wind? Ask anyone from the Keys.

I could never count on a trip making until after July 4 weekend.

F85B9D62-57D6-45E0-9273-98DA816A0650.jpeg

You've never heard of 40 days of wind? Ask anyone from the Keys.

I could never count on a trip making until after July 4 weekend.

Yes, I've heard about the 40 days of wind. Didn't like it first time I heard it, feels like still don't like it. I guess I'm consistent that way.

It just seems that it could be a better compromise, I don't need 40 days of perfect weather, be ok with one day every weekend.

Yes, I've heard about the 40 days of wind. Didn't like it first time I heard it, feels like still don't like it. I guess I'm consistent that way.

It just seems that it could be a better compromise, I don't need 40 days of perfect weather, be ok with one day every weekend.

Exactly! 40 days of wind ... in 5 day chunks just Mon-Fri. :)

Reactions: Ana
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom