http://www.diveheart.org/

Please share your thoughts on my graduate research Scuba Diver Survey.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with the survey and grad school!

Done. I live in Cozumel so I used a zip code of a previous US address. My Mex FCP (ZIP) corresponds to China, Texas, where I have never been.

Done. I live in Cozumel so I used a zip code of a previous US address. My Mex FCP (ZIP) corresponds to China, Texas, where I have never been.
Thank you ColeDale! Appreciate your time. What a great opportunity to get to live in Cozumel!

I did the same and used the zip of where I grew up in VA because I live in Colombia.

Would someone please tell me why are the surveys always are obsessed about eco-this and eco-that?

Reef safe sunscreen?:rofl3: Us pasty fish belly white Great Lakes divers *want* to get some sun after we peel off our drysuits and heavy undies. Pretty much our only "eco" concerns are the trash we might find on the bottom and the zebra/quagga mussels on the wrecks.

@Erin Jaszczak , while your survey really was well constructed as someone else already said, the sunscreen question is one that could be improved. There was no option for "I don't use sunscreen." After reading all kinds of reviews and test results, both promising and skeptical, about supposedly reef-safe sunscreen, I decided the most conservative option is to cover myself sufficiently instead of using any sunscreen. If I had to use sunscreen out on the water, I suppose I would do my best to seek out an eco-friendly one.

@Erin Jaszczak , while your survey really was well constructed as someone else already said, the sunscreen question is one that could be improved. There was no option for "I don't use sunscreen." After reading all kinds of reviews and test results, both promising and skeptical, about supposedly reef-safe sunscreen, I decided the most conservative option is to cover myself sufficiently instead of using any sunscreen. If I had to use sunscreen out on the water, I suppose I would do my best to seek out an eco-friendly one.
I absolutely agree and really appreciate the feedback from several of you! That didn't come up in our design and testing of the survey so it may be a question that ends up being of no value for this study. Perhaps we'll use another iteration in the future. You provided some really valuable additional options that should have been included!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom