Steel tank shortages? Or just with my lds's distributors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Scubabord members could, collectively, supply the world's needs several times over in a pinch. For the good of ...[the right price. :wink:]

Come on man, if the wife sees an idea like this, she my force the issue on me... show some restraint in posting such crazy ideas....

DRIS told me they were backordered awhile, and then one magically showed up on my porch, so I don't know what's up with that. Price had gone up ten bucks at the time I ordered it, from the price of my last one a year or two ago.

My local dive shop said they expect to get some in at the end of May - so I held off ordering one from Divers Supply and will wait for that one (though I don't think shops really make all that much on tanks, I won't need it much before June anyway)

Divers Supply had some steel HP100 blue steel in stock a few days ago when I asked but were out of the XS Scuba ones.

I think Scubabord members could, collectively, supply the world's needs several times over in a pinch. For the good of ...[the right price. :wink:]
Former scuba divers don't like to sell their gear. They rather it gather dust. Compulsive hoarding tells a lot about someone.

Anyone seeing new tanks at their LDS's yet? Canada always seems to be at the end of the supply train... just wondering if other markets have seen new shipments arriving yet.

Anyone seeing new tanks at their LDS's yet? Canada always seems to be at the end of the supply train... just wondering if other markets have seen new shipments arriving yet.

I noticed that DGX got the Faber 117s and 130s back in stock. For awhile they only had 120s. They are still out of the 80s and 100s.

Got 2 LP85s from DGX last week.

AL are back in stock on DGX

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom