Steel tank shortages? Or just with my lds's distributors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife said "no more tanks", and I agreed, saying I was well supplied (somewhere close to 30). Then, a buddy dropped off a vintage 72 (1958) to me...... She is not happy.... :facepalm:

See the issue there Bob? "I agreed" ... and then there was one more. You were hoping she wasn't gonna notice weren't yea? :confused: :rofl3:

See the issue there Bob? "I agreed" ... and then there was one more. You were hoping she wasn't gonna notice weren't yea? :confused: :rofl3:

She was sitting in the truck when he moved it from his car to my truck.. He was in Town doing a project, and we got together for dinner...

My take - if there was no financial implications, I don't believe it falls under the negotiations and agreements undertaken in our stipulated settlement....

She was sitting in the truck when he moved it from his car to my truck..

My take - if there was no financial implications, I don't believe it falls under the negotiations and agreements undertaken....

Yea but as they say, "if Momma ain't happy, no one is happy" :wink:

Wife said "no more tanks", and I agreed, saying I was well supplied (somewhere close to 30). Then, a buddy dropped off a vintage 72 (1958) to me...... She is not happy.... :facepalm:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

No! You are good. That born-on date predates any pushback whatsoever.

However, it would be appropriate, and in your best interest, to buy her off present her with something that puts her a tad ahead...

probably not scuba gear, huh?

There is at least a nationwide if not worldwide tank shortage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom