Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use simple one.
Similar were installed on my 2 another drysuits - never had a demand to use something different.
But had to trim a little my Ursuit hood from behind underneath - to fit Seaskin simple warm neck.

The seaskin website says that the Simple is only for the Ultra Neoprene suit. Don't if that's an old description, since you say that an email reply from Seaskin is recommending the Simple.

Not trying to be argumentative, just repeating what I see when I read the description:

Dry Suit Option - Warm Neck Simple
As above but without the Hook and Loop adjustment. It is designed to sit flatter and not so far up the neck. Without the Hook and Loop it is less easy to catch the yoke of the hood underneath, however once the hood is inserted it does make head/neck movement easier as it is less bulky.
Only available with the latex neck (or Siflex neck system) option.

This is an option for an Ultra drysuit. Should only be ordered if a Ultra (compressed neoprene) type drysuit is also ordered

And this is the description on the Nova:

As above but without the hook and loop adjustment. It is designed to sit flatter and not so far up the neck. Without the hook and loop it is less easy to catch the yoke of the hood underneath, however once the hood is inserted it does make head/neck movement easier as it is less bulky.
Only available with the latex neck (or Siflex neck system) option.

This is an option for a Nova drysuit. Should only be ordered if a Nova (membrane) type drysuit is also ordered.

What they mean is that you have to order it with the suit. You can’t buy it and DYI.

Has anyone gotten the black and yellow one? Is it black body, yellow sleeves... Or black sleeves yellow body?

I tried emailing them to ask, but have yet to get a response :(

Black body and yellow sleeve is what I’m tracking.
I’m also having difficulties with emails. I just call.

I have the black and yellow. It's a black body with yellow arms. I also had the zipper cover done in yellow.

Back
Top Bottom