New Port Richey, Florida???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basheirt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be traveling to New Port Richey, Florida (west coast) in July. I see several dive shops in the immediate area, but none seem to offer regular, daily dive trips.

Can anyone recommend a dive outfit in that area that offers regular, daily diving in that area? I won't be able to travel more than about 30 minutes north or south since I'll be with non-divers. I don't really want to put them out on my account.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

I believe 2 Shea is the only one that really has charters on days that aren't weekends, but I don't think they go out daily.

Hudson Grotto!

Hudson Grotto is a service for the Yankees, giving them the authentic quarry diving experience without having to leave Florida.

Yankees (well, people in the NE) have their own quarry (Dutch Springs).

Hudson Grotto is a service for the Yankees, giving them the authentic quarry diving experience without having to leave Florida.

Well, it meets the "open daily" requirement, and it's within 30 min of NPR. :^)

Yankees (well, people in the NE) have their own quarry (Dutch Springs).

But what if they want that authentic quarry experience while they are down here doing ten below the limit in the left lane with their turn signal one for 30 miles?

But what if they want that authentic quarry experience while they are down here doing ten below the limit in the left lane with their turn signal one for 30 miles?

Just let Florida Man have his way with them. :rofl3: You try that BS on an IL highway, and you’ll be run over.

Back
Top Bottom