Closed Light & Motion Bluefin CX550 / 145 Fisheye / 90 Wide Angle / Flat Port / Two Sony Video Cameras & Sola Video Lights $1000 entire system

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlenElectronic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Selling my well maintained Light & Motion Bluefin CX550. I have owned this since new. Was factory serviced in 2015 and only used one time afterwards. Housing was never flooded. Everything works. This housing is for Sony 550 HD cameras only.

The entire system is for sale, I will not sell separate parts.

Will only ship to Continental US. Paypal or Venmo payments only.

Entire Package: $1000 plus Shipping

• Light & Motion Bluefin CX550 (S/N F350232526)
  • 145 Degree Fisheye wide angle lens (this lens is brand new and never used. There is also another 145 included that is used but has a scratch on the dome. You can still use it, but the scratch shows up in certain light angles)
  • 90 Degree Fathom Wide Angle Lens
  • L&M flat port
  • L&M Wet mate 65 with housing mount
  • Two (2) Sony HDR-CX550 HD Cameras & accessories (One camera has never been used. It's a spare) The cameras do not come with NICAD batteries.
  • Light & Motion SOLA VIDEO 1200 lights (X2) with flex arms to attach to camera
  • All manuals
This system takes amazing videos. It has one touch white balance that works very well, the auto focus through any of the lenses works perfectly and auto exposure is one of the best I have seen.

The entire system above originally cost $11,497.

Here is a link to a video I shot with extreme light conditions (going inside a wreck at 90ft) using only available light with auto exposure. Watch in 1080P

DSC04754.jpg
DSC04743.jpg
DSC04744.jpg
DSC04745.jpg
DSC04746.jpg
DSC04747.jpg
DSC04748.jpg
DSC04749.jpg
DSC04751.jpg

Reduced price. The lenses alone are worth it!

Price reduction to $2800 shipped (within Continental US only).

Price reduced to $1900 for entire system shipped (within Continental US). The wide-angle lens alone is worth this!

Somebody is going to get a very good deal. Price reduced to $1600 shipped (Within Continental US).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom