A bit of glue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's amazing that we can share our feelings around the planet with people we don't know, instantly

What a world we are

Completely off topic, this is SB after all and my thread, but I watched two docos recently, "Exterminate All the Brutes" and "My Octopus Teacher" one stomach turning, the other heart warming in a beautiful sad kinda way. I recommend "My Octopus Teacher" for those who have not yet seen it.

"My Octopus Teacher" won an Oscar this yr.. Find it hard to believe it was the same octopus again and again.

@buddhasummer It's a bit of an old thread, but I just came back from a dive and the second I took of my fin the spring strap metal sheared off the nub on my power planas as well. As I kinda really liked the fins for the three years they laster for my ds, I was wondering if you ever fixed it, and how? Or what fin you bought to replace it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom