Luxfer sticker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueTrin

Scallops aficionado
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a Luxfer aluminium stage, it comes with a warning sticker at the bottom with general warnings and a message saying “Do not remove”.

Unfortunately it is at the same place where I would write my MOD. Is there any issue with me removing this sticker?

Residual glue, I would suggest toluene, and Mr Luxfer flicking the backs of your bare legs with a damp towel

I bought a Luxfer aluminium stage, it comes with a warning sticker at the bottom with general warnings and a message saying “Do not remove”.

Unfortunately it is at the same place where I would write my MOD. Is there any issue with me removing this sticker?
Is it new? Does the sticker say it is o2 clean? Mine are gone now, the Gravesend shop has a thing about stickers so my name stickers are all gone too. That might be relate to why the club has more 15l cylinders than expected…

@KenGordon its only the Luxfer warnings sticker that came with it as it was new: I think it is safe to remove it but I thought I’d ask in case that voids something I was unaware of.

580921-A4-0-C9-D-4072-8-F22-57-B67-DEE383-B.jpg

Residual glue, I would suggest toluene, and Mr Luxfer flicking the backs of your bare legs with a damp towel

:D:D:D

SNY_28-500.jpg

Be very careful removing the stickers! They are there for a reason. Rumor has it that the tanks will fail (explosive decompression) under the sticker if you remove it. If by chance, your tank survives having the sticker removed, it'll probably last another 30 years.
Michael

If you can remove that sticker in one piece, you can then safely turn any item that you stick it on into a Luxfer Gas Cylinder with an unremovable label.

Clean it off. Mine are all bald... like me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom