Customer Service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsems00

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has any one else experienced extremely poor response out of Aqualung for an RMA number? I have an I450 & an I550 computer to be sent in for repair. I dropped them off at my LDS the end of March. I checked on them the other day, and he said he had yet to get an RMA number from Aqualung. If I hadn't had a similar experience a couple of years ago, I might suspect the LDS, but I had a long delay getting a RMA with a Seaquest BCD through another shop. Maybe it's time to favor other manufacturers products.

I purchased an Aqualung wetsuit and had a problem after the first dive. It took them a little over a week to replace the suit with a brand new one including shipping both ways, I think the problem might be your LDS.

Good luck. Aqualung in my opinion has some the best dive gear for example BCD, fins, masks, regulators etc. I am not a fan of their computers. That said, their customer service is not very responsive and you as a consumer cannot have direct contact with them for warranty issues. I had a dive watch die due to a pressure sensor and it was an act of Congress to get them to replace it.

I currently own all of my dive gear except my (computer) is aqualung. When I get ready to purchase new equipment, I will probably go to another manufacturer strictly because of after care customer service.

So to answer your question directly yes aqualung is slow.

Hope you get it resolved soon.

Glenn

This is because they are too busy acquiring by whatever means as many
diving manufacturers into their vortex as is possible and devouring them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom