For Sale ScubaPro Hydros Pro Air2, Men’s Large $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the responses I have received on PM I have to agree drrich2 has been hacked.

lol. Immediately resorts to inappropriate language upon being confronted. Modus Operandi. Whoever noticed he was only accepting payment via Zelle, can you send that email address to the chairman?

Thanks to @thbcthomas for catching this before I did something stupid. I sent the email to @thechairman that the poster was asking Zelle payment to.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This message was NOT posted by the real drrich2! His account was compromised by a hacker attempting to defraud members. Please check that your email address is correct in your profile and change your password unless it is unique to ScubaBoard.
We will leave it locked to help spread the word.

Thanks to @thbcthomas for catching this before I did something stupid. I sent the email to @thechairman that the poster was asking Zelle payment to.
lol. Immediately resorts to inappropriate language upon being confronted. Modus Operandi. Whoever noticed he was only accepting payment via Zelle, can you send that email address to the chairman?
I will pee under me out of fear! :D

These situations make me almost wish that 2FA was the default for sites.

this is even weirder than the Poseidon reg for sale.

The first clue was that Dr Rich could fit into a size large

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom