For Sale ScubaPro Hydros Pro Air2, Men’s Large $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the real Doctor Rich step forward please…!

Suspect without a question. Looking at the original pic and then the one with the added name/etc., lighting hasn’t changed one iota. Looks photoshopped imho.

Suspect without a question. Looking at the original pic and then the one with the added name/etc., lighting hasn’t changed one iota. Looks photoshopped imho.

Oh you gotta be a real sleuth to figure out this ain't the good doctor. He is the most polite SOB on here!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This message was NOT posted by the real drrich2! His account was compromised by a hacker attempting to defraud members. Please check that your email address is correct in your profile and change your password unless it is unique to ScubaBoard.
We will leave it locked to help spread the word.

Administrators, please delete the messages here!

I demand that all those who write against me be banned!

Please search! and call please.

This is indeed entertaining and possibly educational.
So if there was an imposter, wouldn’t real person be able to see aberrant posts and counter them? Or would that person be locked out? Maybe it is indeed real Drrich, although I doubt it and he is getting really upset that he is offering the item at 1/2 price and getting flack for it... :popcorn:

The imposter changes the password and account e-mail. Victims don't know until they try to check in. They can't do anything except send an e-mail to the board and wait for an admin to check it. If the post is very late at night or early in the morning, it can take hours before an admin notices.

The imposter changes the password and account e-mail. Victims don't know until they try to check in. They can't do anything except send an e-mail to the board and wait for an admin to check it. If the post is very late at night or early in the morning, it can take hours before an admin notices.
That is sad. So he could be watching it unfold but not able to stop it...
I guess if he know that is happening he can open a temporary account and post a message saying don’t trust anything until things will get sorted out.
We could a challenge question for dr rich. Like who is the most hated basketball player in KY? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom