For Sale ScubaPro Hydros Pro Air2, Men’s Large $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drrich2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This message was NOT posted by the real drrich2! His account was compromised by a hacker attempting to defraud members. Please check that your email address is correct in your profile and change your password unless it is unique to ScubaBoard.

We will leave it locked to help spread the word.

Used ONLY a dozen times in Hawaii

Perfect condition, selling it because I never use it

Accessories: Pocket, Crotch Strap, Knife, Bungies

Comes with the travel bag, and shoulder straps for use without the weight pockets

$375 includes shipping

IMG_8786.JPG
IMG_8787.JPG
IMG_8788.JPG
IMG_8789.JPG
IMG_8790.JPG
View attachment 656519
IMG_8793.JPG
111.png

Is the price a typo? If not, then I’m filing this as ‘too good to be true’…hoping not another hacked account…

This message was NOT posted by the real drrich2! His account was compromised by a hacker attempting to defraud members. Please check that your email address is correct in your profile and change your password unless it is unique to ScubaBoard.

Is the price a typo? If not, then I’m filing this as ‘too good to be true’…hoping not another hacked account…
:) see

1111.jpg

If I didn't already have one...

and wasn't pining for my Freedom Plate

This is none of your business.

I have well explained to you that my Paypal account is closed.

Then come take it by my side.

I just put the necessary proof above, man.

You idiot.

With all the hacked accounts, yes I am going to be suspicious. You calling people idiots for asking admins to look into it is just another red flag.
Take it easy, don't bother me, son of a bitch.
I don't want to mess with you for the rest of my retirement days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom