Lowest Profile 3mm Dive Booties - What do you recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Ocean

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a very low profile 3mm dive bootie?

I have a large foot already (US14) so I'm looking to find a low profile bootie.

Must have a side zipper for easy on/off & rubber sole (not just a sock)

From my searching I've found the Aqua Lung Ergo 3mm looks pretty low profile but wanted to ask the community if you know of other brands - 3mm Echozip Boots | Boots

Thanks..

Can anyone recommend a very low profile 3mm dive bootie?

Just curious what do you mean by "low profile" as I've never heard that term referring to a dive boot?

From my searching I've found the Aqua Lung Ergo 3mm looks pretty low profile but wanted to ask the community if you know of other brands - 3mm Echozip Boots | Boots

From my own experiences all 3mm boot selling in SE Asia are like this.
How about low top boot? But do need to wear a pair of socks to protect your ankle against stinging stuff eg. jelly fish.

I have a pair of those Aqualung 3mm boots and think they’re great! Don’t have experience with other brands to compare, though. :)

Xcel has multiple boots that fit what I believe you are looking for. I've always had good luck with their products. I'm not a fan of the Aqua Lung boots I have a pair now that are going in the garbage can. BOOTS - M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom